Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Nottingham Travel Vaccinations and FREE Travel Advice*
When travelling to a foreign country, especially tropical regions, it is important to ensure your travel vaccinations are up to date. For the best travel advice and quick same-day travel vaccinations visit our Nottingham based travel clinic at 16 Regent Street. Last minute up to date advice, vaccinations and peace of mind is available at our clinic when you need it. You can get the vaccinations you and your family need here at Park Private Clinic.
Park Private Clinic is a designated Yellow Fever Clinic located in Nottingham city centre. We provide extensive travel health advice, travel vaccinations and supplies. So weather you are a holiday maker a gap year student or are travelling to multi-itinerary destinations, book an appointment with our experienced Travel Doctor today. For up to date advice on travel vaccinations and what travel supplies to take as well as important travel health information tailored to your destination.
Our Nottingham Travel Clinic is available seven days a week taking advanced or same day bookings. Our doctor has a wealth of experience in Travel Medicine. We cater for all your travel medical needs -from antimalarial regimens as well as travellers diarrhoea and altitude sickness.
Why Use Park Private Travel Clinic:
- We are a designated Yellow fever travel clinic in Nottingham’s City Centre based on Regent Street.
- We give a Free Travel Advice service with the latest up to date travel information at our travel clinic
- We are open seven days a week and stock all travel Vaccines and Antimalarials
- We offer a – Same day / Last minute service which is quick and efficient.
- Take advantage of our Free parking (by arrangement)
- We are a Doctor-led travel clinic
- Sterile travel packs when required especially important for preventing blood borne viruses.
- Free Travel health-record cards to remind patients of boosters and to act as a permanent record
- Students get a 10% discount on all travel vaccines at our Nottingham Travel Clinic
- Travel Prescriptions for altitude sickness and travellers diarrhoea
- Individual assessment based on your travel itinerary
- Expert Malaria and infectious diseases advice
- Proof-of-Vaccination (including Meningitis & Yellow Fever – Vaccination certificates)
- Up to date information on worldwide health risks
Our travellers attend the clinic from far and wide including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Sheffield and the rest of the midlands. Our Nottingham travel clinic offers the best advice and we are amongst the cheapest on price for travel vaccinations.
The following travel vaccinations are usually available free on the NHS:
- diphtheria, polio and tetanus (combined booster)
- hepatitis A – including when combined with typhoid or hepatitis B
Please note that NHS GPs may require that you book in advance of your leaving date. So if you need a last minute travel vaccinations or travel health advice book an appointment at out Nottingham Travel Clinic by calling on 0115 8967878.
*Free travel health advice applies when you pay for at least one vaccine (consultation fee applies if you do not have any vaccines)