Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
The Original and Best Micro-Needling Device (Vampire Facial)
We are proud to introduce a revolutionary micro-needling treatment here at Park Private Clinic in Nottingham. Dermapen is the original and best micro-needling device.
Looking to smooth out wrinkles, erase scars, skin lesions and stretch marks or attain that perfect, bright complexion? Then this is the ideal treatment for you. Dermapen tightens, lifts and rejuvenates your skin to give a natural and youthful complexion.
How it works:
Over time collagen, a natural substance present in our bodies, decreases. Collagen is what keeps our skin smooth, plump and youthful. A decrease in production equals fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermapen uses vertical insertions to create tiny punctures in the skin’s surface. The release of serum growth factors then stimulates the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and the production of healthy new collagen.
What makes Dermapen unique?
Dermapen uses a specialised, automatic spring-loaded cartridge which delivers fast, easy and essentially painless treatments for the individual. This technology ensures the highest quality treatment with minimal damage, downtime and discomfort, while its adjustable speed and depth customises each procedure for specifically targeted results.
Is this treatment safe?
Each Dermapen procedure is performed by a trained and qualified Dermapen specialist who will execute the treatment under a safe and sterile environment. All treatment consumables are single use and sterile.
How long does the procedure last?
The Dermapen procedure should take a maxiumum of an hour to complete.
Is the treatment painful?
Before the Dermapen treatment, a mild numbing cream will be used in order to provide comfort and ease any pain that you may feel. Dermapen’s specialised oscillating system further increases tolerance by diffusing nerve sensations.
Are there any side effects?
In the first 48 hours after treatment you may experience redness, swelling and itching. However, this will dissipate in the first few days, and you can use cold compresses, or aloe vera to soothe the skin during this time.
What is the downtime for the Dermapen treatment?
Erythema may last up to a maximum of 2 days post treatment. However, most clients are able to resume daily activities immediately after the Dermapen procedure. If there is any visible redness, makeup may be used 24 hours after the treatment to reduce this.
How soon will I see results?
Results after the procedure should be seen immediately after just one Dermapen treatment. However, depending on the individual, multiple sessions are recommended in order to achieve the full desired effect. The regenerating process should continue up to 24 months after treatment.
Dermapen vs Other Treatments
- One of the main advantages of Dermapen (pictured right) is that it minimises epidermal damage to the skin as the needle enters and exits the skin at the same angle unlike Derma Rollers (left). This means results are still achieved but with less pain and bleeding as well as minimal downtime.
- Dermapen easily glides across the skin without catching or causing dermal tearing so you can return to normal daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- Better results are seen due to the greater number of insertions compared to Derma Rollers.
- Results can be seen instantly.
- Unlike Derma Rollers and fractional laser treatments, Dermapen can effectively and safely treat hard-to-reach places (i.e. around the eyes, nose and lips).
- Unlike fractional laser treatments, there is no risk of hyper or hypo-pigmentation .
- Less treatments are needed in order to achieve the results.
- Unlike light-based therapy, micro-needling can be used on all skin types/tones.
- £200 for 1 hour session