Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Same-Day appointments available for a full range of tests.
- Park Private Clinic delivers a full range of tests for sexually transmitted diseases. These include a Full STI Testing Screen which incorporates a range of STI tests including a HIV test.
- Most results are back within 24 to 48 hours.
- Fully confidential.
- Discreet, high quality private GP medical services.
Why get STI Testing / STI Screen?
We provide a full sexual health screen that tests for the most common STIs. There are many reasons why you may want to consider being tested for STIs including:
- You may present with symptoms which could be due to a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
- Before commencing a new relationship, you want to know that there is no chance of passing on an STI.
- You simply require peace of mind.
- You may have inadvertently exposed yourself to an STI during a recent sexual encounter
- An STI can be a serious health risk so it is important to find out if you have one
So what happens if I get an STI?
- If STIs are left undiagnosed and untreated infertility can be the end result. Some STIs can even become life threatening and cause significant ill health.
- Early diagnosis and treatment can often lead to cure and greatly improve your chances of living a complete and fulfilling life.
What is tested for in my STI Screen?
Park Private Clinic has a Full STI Screen which tests for most common STIs including: HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Ureaplasma/Mycoplasma.
It is crucial to get tested if you are worried that you have put yourself at risk.
Here at the clinic our services are discrete and most results are available within 24 hours of testing. In the case of HIV we can do an instant test with results available within 5 minutes of testing.
Common tests offered include:
|Sexual Health Screen
(Includes testing for:
|Sexual Health Screen PLUS
(As above + Herpes and Hepatitis C)
|10 Day Early Detection Test
Includes: HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
|Peace of Mind Test
Includes: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Syphillis
Includes: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
|HIV Rapid Test (Day-10 post-exposure test)
Pro-viral DNA Test
|Standard 28 / 90 Day HIV test
HIV Duo test
|HIV Day 90 test
|HIV Instant Test
28 day post
|Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea||£120|
|Ureaplasma or Mycoplasma||£80 each|
3 dose course
|£150 (per dose for Gardasil)
NEW: Gardasil 9 (£190 per dose)
So if you are sexually active and worried about HIV, other STIs and just want peace of mind then we recommend that you have a full sexual health screen.