Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Out of Hours Doctor Nottingham
Park Private Clinic in Nottingham, does offer out of hours appointments which are available after discussion with the clinic doctor. These medical appointments are discretionary and can be made available weekends, early mornings and late evenings to suit the requirements of the client but only after agreement with our doctor. We are also able to offer home visits for patients as well as urgent admission to Private Hospitals for specialist assessments and treatments. This out of hours doctor service is available to clients from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Sheffield and across the Midlands.
We do not offer out-of-hours or emergency care. If an emergency occurs outside of normal working hours then this should be dealt with using the existent NHS services available including the NHS GP out-of-hours arrangement, NHS walk-in centres and the Accident & Emergency department at your local hospital.
Under no circumstances must this service be abused, for example by repeated calls from the same user or to request routine information that can wait until the following working day.
What can I expect from the Doctors home visit?
- Following your booking you will be contacted by our on call doctor.
- You can expect prompt medical attention from a UK trained doctor.
- We guarantee care that is patient focused, professional, discrete and quality driven.
How do I book an Appointment
- Call the booking line on 0115 8967878
- Make a payment over the phone using your credit or debit card
- Give full details of the patient to be seen. This includes, name, age, dob, address with post-code, contact telephone numbers and email address.
- Agree a time for the visit by our doctor
- Await the home visit by the Doctor
If you require any further information please go to our contact page.