Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Knowledge Peers plc (â€œweâ€, â€œusâ€ or â€œourâ€) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Park Private Clinic complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. All information provided by a Patient is kept confidential. A Patient may request a copy of his clinical notes at any time on payment of an administration charge of Â£50.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site our website www.parkprivateclinic.co.uk (our â€œSiteâ€). This may include any information provided at the time of accessing our on-line business information service, posting material or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide our Site and our on-line business information service to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
The practice does not use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you if we intend to use your data for any purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party. You can also exercise the right to decline this at any time by contacting us atÂ email@example.com
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of Â£10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org