Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
- We are an approved provider of UK Oil & Gas medicals. Our Private GP appears on the OGUK list of qualified physicians. As such he is registered to carry out these medicals.
- All Medical assessments are carried out by our experienced doctor. Our doctor is trained in this specialised area of medicine.
- Patients will feel at ease in our stylish grade II listed premises. We offer free parking available upon request.
- We are able to issue certificates the same day. Alternatively we can fax or email them direct to your employers. It couldn’t be easier.
- You will find that our fees are some the most competitive in the East Midlands. So why not book your medical today. It’s easy, phone us on 0115 8967878 or simply book online by clicking here.
- If you require both UK and Norwegian Medicals we can do this at a reduced price of £220 (instead of £340)
At Park Private Clinic we deliver a wide range of statutory medicals. These include UK Oil & Gas as well as Norwegian – Offshore Medicals. The UK Oil and Gas Medicals were formerly known as UKOOA Medicals. These offshore Medicals are carried out to ensure that individuals are fit and able to carry out their duties. They are required every two years. They can be all be carried out here at Park Private Clinic in Nottingham.
You will need to pass an Offshore Medical if you wish to work offshore. The OGUK Offshore Medical at only £195 is valid for two years. This allows you to work in the UK sector or the North Sea.
An OGUK Offshore Medical at Park Private Clinic usually consists of the following:
- Completion of a patient questionnaire.
- A Urinalysis (routine urine test with immediate result).
- A BMI measurement (height and weight calculation for Body Mass Index).
- A Near Distance and Colour Vision test.
- A Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement.
- A Lung Function Test (peak flow).
- A musculo-skeletal assessment.
- An Audiogram (hearing test).
- A Consultation with a doctor.
Occasionally additional tests are required. These can be done if requested. There are times when the doctor may deem it necessary. Such tests can include the following:
- A drug and alcohol screen.
- An electrocardiogram or heart tracing.
- A special lung function test.
- A stool analysis for food handlers.
Download our OGUK offshore medicals form (PDF) and fill out with your details. Please bring the form with you to your appointment.
These are very similar to the OGUK Medical. The certificate for this can be issued at the same time as the OGUK. The Norwegian medical allows you to work in Norwegian waters. Again booking a Norwegian Offshore Medical is easy. Just call on 0115 8967878 or click book an appointment. The Norwegian medical requires you to fill in a medical questionnaire. This can be found on the link below. Please feel free to download the form and fill it in. You can then bring the completed form to your appointment. The doctor will assess the form and then complete the medical. As in a standard UK medical several tests are required. These are in addition to the physical examination. All tests are completed as part of the medical. At only £170 this is great value for money.
As with the UK medical additional tests may be required. You will be advised of these and any associated costs if they are required. Such tests may include ECG’s, drug and alcohol tests, lung function tests or stool analysis. A certificate of fitness will be issued on the same day. So don’t delay phone today on 0115 8967878.
Download our Norwegian offshore medicals form (PDF) and fill out with your details. Please bring the form with you to your appointment.
What do I need to bring do bring for my appointment?
- Photo ID (passport or driving license)
- List of prescriptions you are current taking (if any)
- Glasses (if worn)
- Details of your employer (if applicable)
- Form with your details completed – which can be downloaded from the links above